Sunday, July 12, 2009

This blog is looking for your contribution!

This is from a subscriber who asked not to be named....

Okay folks, my thoughts on being flagged down from afar. 
Let me first say that I am completely aware of your presence, you are a table that is seated in my section. Rapidly flailing your arms at me does not change my ability to properly serve you. In fact I'm usually already on the way with whatever it is you think you need.
Come on folks, I'm a total professional. 
Also let's keep in mind that you are not my only table and if you keep pestering me and waving it's only going to slow the whole process down. Also try and remember my face, if nothing else, since when you wave at anyone that happens to be wearing a waiter uniform you may in fact be flagging down the wrong person!
Trust the fact that we will be attentive to your needs and keep your hands, arms, legs and the rest of your body in your chair, and enjoy yourself.

PS when you ask me to "check on your food" do you really think that I forgot to order it, and that this is the reminder I need to ensure your meal gets cooked? I'll bring it when it's ready! Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment